At the request of several academic and administrative unit heads, two sample templates are now available for use in structuring mid-level strategic plans. Unit heads may choose the one that best suits their needs, or use these as a starting point for designing their own. The use of a template is optional. Click here to download PDFs of Template 1 and Template 2.
- About UBC
- Consultation History and Timeline
- Place and Promise: The UBC Plan Launches December 2 at the Blue & Gold Revue
- To: The UBC Community
- Mid-level Plan Templates Now Available
- Vision, Values, Commitments Update
- Financing the Future
- The UBC Advantage
- Feedback on Revised Vision & Mission Statements
- Dialogue with Doug Owram and David Farrar
- Can a University Be Everything to Everybody?
- UBC’s Strategic Planning Renewal Process
- Where Does UBC Stand?
- Questions of the Week
- News Archives
- Subscribe to RSS Feeds